As we head into the new year, I have made the normal resolutions related to visits to the gym and so on. Over the holidays though as I was working on some business planning, I thought that it makes a lot of sense to focus on some things that impact where we all spend much of our time…the work world. So that said, here are a few of my resolutions:
- Don’t be a consultant, be a true partner with customers.
- Take care of customer’s budgets like it was my own.
- Go on vacation and cut the cord to the office!
- Do real face to face time when appropriate.
- Keep the inbox from becoming a wasteland.